Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

MOVEMBER.

It's the most wonderful time of the yeaaaaaaaaar.

November has blessed us all with its presence ladies and gents.
This month brings nothing but joy to AllyPat.

Why?

I LOVE FACIAL HAIR! THAT'S WHY!

No Shave November is the best invention ever. I love it.

I also love to see what people that usually walk around with a naked face look like with a fully clothed face.

Or maybe the kids that have a really hard time growing facial hair, they have the tiny little crustaches going on and have to Just For Men it at the end of the month.

Here is last Movember's MVP.

Introducing Kelly Gray ;


That is what I like to call pure beauty.

Now Kelly hasn't always been this beautiful. It has been a long journey here.

He started off a little baby, with a naked face. (He's on the right.)


And then little Kel-Kel grew up a little bit and hit puberty. Got a little crustache goin on.



And then he decided to take the creepy pervy route. Bad look for you Kel, bad bad bad.



But he's come a long way since those days and every Movember he participates in full swing!

Will anyone be able to take the defending champ's title from him this year?
He thinks not!
So everyone take part in this lovely lovely month and grow out your facial hair!

Try and get this good looking...

Try it out!

2 comments:

  1. I hope Kelly get's lots of challengers this November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I love how creative lots of the guys around me get. I'm ready for some Burt Reynolds lookalikes!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say!