Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Good girls don't miss Church

I went to the Eric Church concert on Thursday. It was fantastic.

A few weeks ago my classmate had asked me if I wanted to go to Eric Church with a press pass. Obviously I said yes. The man is a god. So beautiful to look at. His voice melts my heart.

I have written for The Projector a time or two and I guess that was good enough to get a press pass to the concert.

Working in this industry can have its perks apparently! Like getting to take pictures for the first three songs of his set from the Pit! I was right up in there. It was glorious. I felt legit.

I'm so ready for the real world it's not even funny. I want to get out there and gain all the knowledge and expertise I can before this melon of mine stops absorbing information as quick as it does now.

Considering I worked every day of reading week except for one- going to the Eric Church concert for free was the best thing about it.

Thanks Matt and Tyler, you guys is da bomb dignity fa shoooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say!