Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Twitter me this!

Alright, a blog post about Twitter.

What is Twitter? Who uses Twitter? Why do those people use Twitter? When are you supposed to use Twitter? Blah. Blah. Blah.

Well here's the gist of it.

Twitter is the best thing ever, that's what it is.

 Many famous people and organizations use Twitter as a means of communication with the online tech-savvy world.

Each profile is made up of info on the person or organization, maybe a picture or two, and of course TWEETS.

Tweets let people know "whats happening" in the internet world.

When are you supposed to use Twitter?

NOT IN CLASS. Especially if you're teachers are following you! *cough* @Lockstep *cough* (My bad.)

All jokes aside, I use Twitter all the time.
On the bus
During Lunch
Watching Tv
At the table (even though my parents HATE when I have my phone out while we're eating. Sorry 'rents, im a teenage girl, my phone is attached to my hip.)
In bed. (Yes I sleep with my phone. So what, wanna fight about it?)

I use Twitter to sometimes get something off of my chest, maybe to inform fellow tweeters of a traffic jam, and most of the time just to get my news and sports updates because thats what matters most!

For some people, tweeting may not be your thing. (I highly suggest you give it a try though, its a little tough at the start but you get used to it in no time.)

Its not facebook, so don't try to convince me or anyone else that it is. Twitter is a quicker means of getting updated on issues if you're following the right people. Hashtagging becomes a way of life.

If you haven't spread your little blue wings; do it now.
And then follow me. Because I'm awesome.
@ninjaPattison


I've been called the Hashtaggin' Maven of my generation - THAT good.

2 comments:

  1. Hashtaggin' Maven? Meet the Twitterin' Raven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - you weren't using Twitter in my class (that I know of, anyway!) - you were the victim of a drive-by tweeting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have your say!