Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

It's that time of year again

With this icky wet snow falling tonight a vivid memory flashed through my mind as I stood at the bus stop on Bishop Grandin.

"People need to slow down."

I can't express enough how important it is to be careful when you're on the road-

If you're driving be careful of your surroundings and take it easy. Rushing to get to your destination is not worth putting your life on the line.

If you're the passenger make sure to wear your seatbelt and do your best to not distract your driver.

I know I posted this video last year but the kids involved in this crash were from my hometown. Two kids died. One was my friend and one was my friends older brother.

I want my trips home to be for good reason and not for a double funeral.

I love everyone in my life so be sure to take extra caution as the snow starts to fall because at age 20 I've become too familiar with funerals, and I don't want to bury another friend anytime soon.

Just Slow Down. Please.
Watch the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say!