Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

Some people were down with IPP.

Bit off more than I can chew. Again.

Deciding to be one of the co-coordinators for this years IPPPs was a ridiculous thing I did last year. I do no applaud my behavior.

I was young and naive way back in March. I clearly wasn't thinking straight. Planning fundraisers and gaining sponsors for these presentations has proved to be very tough for Sam and I.

However. We did it. We made it through our first fundraiser this weekend. Despite the freakin snowstorm we had on Saturday night we had some loyal friends and family show up to our social. We're a quarter of a way to our goal- which is better than nothing.

Now that the first one is done we need to start planning more and more and more.

So I will go to sleep to dream up marvelous schemes of getting money from CEOs and other big wigs.

How can we trick them into loving us?!?

So many questions. So little time. So sleep deprived. So CreComm.

Before I bid adieu I shall leave you with a picture of Sam and I after she stopped freaking out because she thought no one would show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say!