Pages

Friday 21 October 2011

Power Nap? Nah, I'll do homework instead.

Bombers game is tomorrow. I'm tired.


Montreal is coming to CanadInns Stadium to face our BLUE AND GOLD. Still tired.


All 75 CreComm students get to go watch the game for a journalism assignment - oh the joy of school.*yawn*


I seriously hope the weather will be nice because I get cold VERY easily. *Maybe I'll be able to nap on the shoulder of the stranger sitting beside*






I will also be missing the Jets game tomorrow and believe me, Allison is not very happy about this. *Is she ever happy about anything?* *HEYALLDONTSAYTHAT*


But sometimes you just gotta take one for the team and suck it up, which is what I will do as I sit and watch the game. All alone. In the cold. With no idea about what is going on. Story of my life.


THANKFULLY Joanne was a complete BOSS this week and never gave us a news quiz because we spent our monday class talking about our city hall assignment,*imaginary crowd cheers in my head* and todays class going over our Bombers assignment. *still cheering.*


But hey, the City Council came to a decision, a new garbage and recycling program starts up next fall. Thats exciting right? *Sorry, dozed off for a second there, what'd you say?* 




Naturally everyone left their assignment until last minute so nobody got any sleep on Wednesday when our City Hall assignment was due the following morning. I had to work on Wednesday night after school. This is when the tiredness started to set in.


Spent todays spare completing my assignment for Tracey's class. Don't worry it's not nice at all - complete failure right here when it comes to InDesign. That program hates me. *Everything about CreComm hates me.*


I would love nothing more than to be able to devote my whole weekend to sleeping, but I've come to realize that CreComm students (and some instructors) just don't sleep.


This is me sleeping once. Back in the day of no CreComm and no auto-fails and no strict deadlines and no nightmares about Chris's class... Don't I look peaceful? *I'll never look like that again.*






Sleep is overrated and sleep is for the weak. You can sleep when you're dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say!