Pages

Friday 7 October 2011

The Stress of CreComm is getting to me.

Im seriously gonna break this computer. Everytime I try to do something it just WONT let me do it. I've had the default background on this babygirl since I got it.

It drives me nuts.
I seriously have OCD when it comes to certain things and right now this computer is bringing out the worst in me.

As for another thing that is grinding my gears - I CANT COMMENT ON PEOPLE'S BLOGS BECAUSE INTERNET EXPLORER IS BEING STUBBORN. I totally just refrained from calling internet explorer what I really wanted to call it... stupid.

Another thing that is quite irksome- Predators home opener was tonight and I didnt get to watch it because

POINT A: We apparently dont have the channel that was covering the game at Bridgestone Arena tonight. (Dad needs to be fixin that reeeeeeeeal quick)

POINT B: I fell asleep for the starting of it because CreComm drains the life out of every human being. and last but not least

POINT C: The power kept going out so every time it would turn back on my guide would display, "To Be Announced" on every channel while it was trying to receive information back. Took me like half hour to surf through the channels until I gave up.

On the brighter side of life, I get to go skate at the MTS Centre tomorrow for a little recap before the big day on Sunday! Look for me on the Jumbo-Tron homies! But i'm being rude right now tucked away in my room on this Friday night, G-ma and G-pa are in to visit.

I'll leave you with the video to one of the songs on the constant playlist in my head. Toodleloooo.

1 comment:

Have your say!